Mini-Sized Design - Great Portability and Convenience
With its ultra mini-sized design, you can connect the TUDIA WAD511N wireless adapter to the USB port of your computer without worrying about blocking adjacent USB ports or that the adapter may fall out when moving the connected computer. It is also easy to carry the adapter due to its small size.
300Mbps Wireless N Speed
The WAD511N complies with wireless 802.11 b/g/n standards and transmits data at up to 300Mbps. It adopts the Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) and Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) technologies to provide better wireless performance and stability than previous generations. The adapter supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions.
If your computer's operating system doesn't install the driver of the WAD511N automatically after plug-in, you just need to install the driver from the bundled CD. After the driver is installed, you can use the built-in wireless utility in your operating system to connect to a wireless network. It also guarantees a reliable and safe protection under a easy Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), Plug and Play USB2.0 interface.
- Add high-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) Internet access to any USB enabled computer
-Offers greater coverage than Wireless-G networks for internet access throughout your home or office
-Works with older Wireless-G and Wireless-B networks
-Operating distance of up to 300 feet indoor, and up to 900 feet in open space
What's in the Box
- Wireless Adapter TD-WAD511N
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- Up to 300Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming, and internet calling. Plug and Play USB2.0 interface (this adapter does not provide internet service without an existing service plan)
- Mini-sized design for convenient portability with a reliable high performance
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS button. Operates in 2.4 GHz frequency bands
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, vista, XP; MAC OS X 10.5 Greater (*Does Not Support Win8.1*)