NOTE: Since OMNIX case features fully covered front build-in screen protectors, tempered glass screen protector will NOT compatible with the case. And you don't really need tempered glass screen protector under tough protections from OMNIX case.
The TUDIA Ultra Tough OMNIX Heavy Duty Hybrid Case for ASUS ZenFone 2 is a premium, triple layer cover that provides optimal protection from the scratches and scuffs of daily use. This long-lasting, durable case is made with a mixture of top grade Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and polycarbonate materials. With openings for all buttons and connectors, the TUDIA Ultra Slim OMNIX preserves the angles and original design of the ASUS ZenFone 2 and still allows the device to be fully functional when equipped with this cover. The TUDIA Ultra Slim OMNIX provides superior protection utilizing a shock absorbing TPU and a scratch resistant exterior shield, keeping your ASUS ZenFone 2 looking as good as new.
- Triple layer design fuses a premium quality polycarbonate outer layer with an enhanced Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) rubberized gel skin anda front polycarbonate plastic cover with build-in screen protectors to offer slim, lightweight and form-fitted protection for the ASUS ZenFone 2
- Features fully covered front screen protectors to protect the display screen from scratches when the device is placed face down.
- Compatible with the ASUS ZenFone 2 Smartphone. Precision-Cut cutouts perfectly align with all buttons, controls, and ports. Allows easy access to the camera, speakers, microphone, and charging port without having to remove the case
- Snap on design allows for easy installation and multiple colors are available to match your personal style.
- Utilizing triple layers, this cover incorporates the top safety advantages of both a hard and soft case. The soft inner TPU absorbs and disperses the shock of most drops encountered in daily use. On the exterior, the durable polycarbonate shield protects against scratches and still maintains the smooth and sleek feel of your device